- We are committed to you as an individual and team, to provide training, encouragement and support.
- We are committed to providing people with opportunities to grow, develop their giftings and be stretched by providing opportunities and constructive feedback.
- We are committed to praying for you and the whole team.
- We are committed to making sure the rota is completed with at least 2 weeks notice.
- We are committed to providing regular team events and building community within the team.
We expect you to be committed to:
- Checking the songs for the Sunday and practicing them.
- Coming on a Sunday with any resources you need (e.g. chord sheets, lyrics, headphones, spare batteries etc.).
- Coming on a Sunday ready with a scripture or encouragement for the church/team (or even email the team in the week with any encouragements you have!).
- Arriving in good time (Sundays 8.15am/8am if PA or Keyholder, Team Nights 7.30pm).
- Dressing appropriately – we don’t want to be distraction to anyone. (Smart trainers, t-shirts etc. are fine. No ripped jeans or scruffy clothing, or anything revealing!)
- Being actively and visually engaged whilst on stage (and off!), whether that is during the worship or while someone else is talking. We can be a leader wherever we are!
- Keeping the AV kit well maintained and the AV and stage areas tidy.
- Practicing your instrument(s) regularly, including your voice!
- Developing your technical understanding of the equipment and skill in using it.
- Developing your musicianship and growing in playing skilfully (Psalm 33:3).
- Investing in your relationship with God and your private worship.
- Praying for the team.
- Praying for LifeChurch.
- Blocking out your unavailable dates on Planning Center by the 1st of the preceding month (e.g. for August availability, dates should be blocked out by 1st July).
- Confirming dates on Planning Center within a week of receiving the request.
- Taking responsibility if you are no longer able to play/sing/serve on your designated date by finding a replacement and informing the worship leader for that week.
- Keeping your details up to date on Planning Center.
- Attending team events and when unable to informing Chris or Nay as well as indicating on Planning Center.
- Respecting those who have planned events by actively participating in them.
- Taking ownership of events by assisting in the planning and being forthcoming in suggesting ideas for future events.
- Being part of a LifeGroup, being committed to LifeChurch and talking to one of the leaders if you are struggling.